Meme hosted by: The Broke and Bookish
Top Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More
This one might be a bit challenging.
1. Victoria Scott. I have only read The Collector by her, but I just recently got Four Houses and The Liberator. So I will be reading them soon. Her writing and style is amazing!
2. Sarah Ockler. I have read Twenty Boy Summer and loved it. I know she has some other summery contemps out there that I might pick up next year.
3. Tammara Webber. I loved Easy. I have the second one to that. I know she has written some other books as well, it's just the getting around to picking them up that is my problem.
4. Alice Clayton. Wallbanger remains one of my favorite books. I am in no hurry to read the second in that series, though. I thought Wallbanger ended just fine. I just hope she writes something else besides that series soon.
5. Veronica Roth. I have only read Divergent and it is all I will read in the series. I just hope Veronica Roth writes something other than this series. I do enjoy her writing.
6. John Green. Okay, so I have only ever read The Fault In Our Stars. I am planning on reading more though.
7. Mary Higgins Clark. I really like her style of writing and I know she has a TON of books out there, but I have only read one.
8. Gretchen McNeil. Her new book, Get Even, was actually a WoW pick for me. But as of right now, I have only read Ten by her.
9. Kami Garcia. I read Beautiful Creatures, but decided not to continue on with that series. All the books are really long and I really just wasn't that interested. I do plan to read her new series, though, and Deadly Creatures, because I loved Ridley.
10. Simon Holt. I have read The Devouring and am currently searching for book 2 in that series. Somehow I ended up with the third book before the second.