Feature and Follow Friday! #4





Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community.
 







Before blogging (dark times people!) how would you find out about new books or did you?



I can't say I always went for the new. I would get my books from the library and book stores, but I didn't anticipate books before blogging. Well, except for the Harry Potter books. You can bet I camped out for those books.




Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

5 comments

  1. Who didn't camp out for Harry? I didn't pick his up right away, but you can bet I was ready to camp out by book 4! I even did wake up to get to Borders like 2 or 3 hours before they opened to give out line tickets! Got myself #22 I believe...or some low like number! Still have that ticket too!


    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! I didn't even get to read Harry Potter :( Old follower!

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here, with HP as an exception, I just used to pick out whatever looked interesting. I'm still really bad at catching up with book releases although I guess that would change once I really cared about a new series! I'm an old follower! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great weekend!
    Friday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am like that with New Releases, too. I still haven't read a lot of the "must read" books that everyone raves about that came out in the last year. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Yeah, Harry Potter was the only book I really anticipated, too, except maybe for some of the Jaqueline Wilson books. I would read a lot of older books at that time like Enid Blyton books or The Hobbit. I'm an existing follower.

    My FF post

    ReplyDelete