Top Ten Characters That Would Sit
At My Lunch Table
- Emma MacIntosh (Syrena Legacy) - Emma would be right beside me at my lunch table. My best friend, if you will. I related a lot with Emma in these books, except for being a mermaid, but personality wise.
- Katy Swarts (Lux Series) - A fellow reader. And if I am completely honest, she is the reason I started blogging in the first place. So she has to be at my lunch table. As long as she keeps her spaghetti to herself.
- Tatum Brandt (Fall Away Series) - Yes, I would have to be telling her how stupid she is for even going out with Jared and he CANNOT sit at my lunch table! But she would be at my table whether she, or he, liked it or not!
- Cress (The Lunar Chronicles) - Every table needs a girl like Cress. The sweet, innocent, incredibly smart girl.
- Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles) - Do I need to explain this one? Who wouldn't want Cinder at their table?
- Simon Lewis (Mortal Instruments) Simon is the fun, get kind of geeky, guy of the group. But his band can get us into some cool places... some of the time.
- Adrian Ivashkov (Vampire Academy) - This one doesn't really fit in with the rest, does he? Well, every table has someone like that, and he is our crowds.
- Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter) - She has to sit somewhere, right? At least at our table she keeps us entertained. And the only one ever really mean to her is Adrian, not that Luna notices.
So my lunch table only seats 8, and including me it is already one over the limit. Emma and I are smashed. So that is going to be my Top 8. I had entirely too much fun making this. Now I want to write a fanfiction about my fictional lunch table group!