Top Ten Tuesday! #2

Meme hosted by: The Broke and Bookish

Top Ten books I want to read but do not own yet.
Click on any title to go to the goodreads page to learn more about the book.



 photo ab16aa3b-f682-45df-8928-7840b20486af_zpsc3f2484d.jpg photo darkestminds_zps22f183dc.jpg photo killmyself_zpsaaa53357.jpg photo e47ec039-8f5e-4f3f-b7b1-d0a7c84e22c8_zps40654845.jpg photo Vicious_zpsd2a75cbc.jpg
  1. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman – I have never read a Neil Gaiman book, but I hear amazing things about them. This book blew up on booktube awhile back and it sounds awesome. I just can't seem to find it in a bookstore.

  2. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken – I have passed this book several times in the store, but always found another book I like a little bit more. Though I really would love to read this book...eventually.

  3. Killing Britney by Sean Olin – I will not lie. The name brought me in on this book. It sounds awesome! I just can't seem to find it anywhere!

  4. Graceling by Kristin Cashore – Another one of those books I have passed in the bookstore several times. Everytime I do, I talk myself out of getting it, thinking I am never in the mood to read it.

  5. Vicious by V.E. Schwab – I really want to read this book. I do. But everytime I am out and about I never remember I really want to read it. So it gets passed up.




 photo 51200eab-6c1f-4ed1-966d-ffd39373951e_zps90d2f0de.jpg photo d0bcffde-2c60-4e61-b570-2614615a7785_zpsf2af5eba.jpg photo 9bc0d3a1-0600-41fe-b9b9-bb0431363da7_zpsf5a825dd.jpg photo 18d53808-c443-43d1-b792-92e50133cc0d_zpsf0cbbc7f.jpg photo 08eac1e4-ee0c-4706-82ee-6529ff5206d4_zpsc2e2fce2.jpg

  1. The Here and Now by Ann Brashares – I loved The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series. This one sounds sooo different. I think I have seen it once in a bookstore and didn't buy it because it was too pricy.

  2. The Taking by Kimberly Derting – This is a fairly new book, so I just haven't been looking for it. Do really want to read it though.

  3. Alienated by Melissa Landers – Another fairy new book and another one that seems to slip my mind in the book store.

  4. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman – I have no excuse as to why I haven't picked up this book yet...

  5. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White – I have seen this book once while shopping. But it didn't have the dust jacket to it and I just couldn't buy it without it.

10 comments

  1. OOh nice! I LOVED The Taking! Such a good eerie read! Paranormlacy was also a cute paranormal read!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neil Gaiman's books are amazing, definitely worth the read! Paranormalcy is also a lot of fun. Vicious is on my TBR list, as well, but there's always something else I want to read first.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graceling, Vicious, and Alienated are all really good books! I enjoyed them a great deal, and each one is actually pretty unique.

    You have such a cute blog!

    Kay @ It's a Book Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want The Ocean at the End of the Lane. I quite like Neil Gaiman. I've read Neverwhere which was brilliant and American Gods which was good but not as good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Darkest Minds is one of my favourite books of all time! I loved it so much!

    My TTT

    Isabel @ liberamans

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog design! Vicious, Alienated, These Broken Stars and The Here and Now are all on my TBR too. I haven't read any Gaiman yet, I think I'm afraid too because I'll be the only person ever to not like him!

    R x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want EVERY single one of these!
    These are all really great books :)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great choices! I want to read all of these too :)) I've heard so many great things about all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to read The Taking too. The Darkest Minds was good but I haven't read the second one in the series yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoyed The Taking and These Broken Stars! Ocean at the End of The Land was crazy but good!
    I seriously cannot get over how cute your blog is!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings


    ReplyDelete