10 minute makeup caught my attention, because I am always looking for quick easy looks for days I might wake-up late for work and don't have much time. Most the time it takes me half an hour or more to get everything on my face. So when I saw this I thought I would give it a whirll.
Within the first couple of pages I had already learned something to make my routine easier. Who knew a spoon could be used for more than swelling of the eyes! This book was full of little secrets like that to help make life easier.
What I liked:
- All the little secrets that this book had to offer.
- The way they had a picture to demonstrate everything they were telling you to do.
- The way they did a complete look before moving on to something else.
- All the different styles that this book offers.
What I didn't like:
- They didn't offer many different shades of women.
- They didn't offer different sizes of women. I know bigger girls usually look for a way to slim their face and this book didn't offer that.
What I would change:
- To offer all shades and shapes of women.
Will I pick up this book: I got this book from Edelweiss for an honest review. I will probably pick this book up, because it was very helpful for me, minus it's flaws.
This book is at three stars, because I don't feel like every female would find this book beneficial. I know that most of these looks would look great on anybody, but they could have offered more tricks for different kinds of women.