Freebies on Amazon! #1

So I was lurking around Amazon before heading to bed and noticed they had a lot of good books for free. I don't know how long these will be free, so grab them while you can! Just click on each title to go to the amazon page and find out more about the book if you haven't heard of them.

 Young Adult

  Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout – SERIOUSLY! This is an amazing book. I just finished it myself and it is really awesome. If you don't own this book, get it free now on amazon. Like run. I seriously don't think this will last long.

 Crush by Lacey Weatherford – This is one of my favorite books. It is about a high school girl that falls for a boy with a huge seacret. And if you think that is clique, it really isn't. This book is like no other. And that ending! But it is free, so go get it and see for yourself!

Celestia Series(Books 1 and 2) by Addison Moore - Now I haven't read these. I just picked them up for myself. But I have heard amazing things about them. And they are free.  


New Adult 

Shattered Promises by Jessica Sorensen The cover of this book did it for me. But the book itself is amazing.

Chasing Nikki by Lacey Weatherford - This is one of my favorite authors. This series is amazing. If you haven't checked it out, you should do so now with such a great deal.

Undeclared by Jen Fredrick - I haven't read this one, but did pick it up. It sounds really good. It's about a girl that is pen pals with a solider while he is away and then falls in love. When the solider gets back he stops contact. 3 or so years later he sets out to find her again.


Adult

Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison - Haven't read it, but picked it up. The author really got me. She is supposed to be great. And the summary was good, so it is worth a shot.


Kingdom Collection (Books 1-3) by Marie Hall - Another I picked up. The reviews are good and the author states that these books are not erotica, just an old fashion romance. They look like modern day fairy tale re-tellings.

Those were quite a few. I will try to do this every other week or so. I keep a close eye on amazon's daily deals and freebies.

No comments