Top Ten Tuesday




Top Ten Books on my TBR That I Predict Will Be 5 Star

Meme Hosted By: The Artsy Reader Girl





4382277843263224. sy475 43263680

1. Twice In A Blue Moon by Christina Lauren -Most of Christina Lauren books are highly rated for me. I love the way they write, even though some may be unrealistic.

2. The Burning Shadow - Loved the first one. I believe it was a 5 star for me. Can't go wrong with JLA.

3. Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo - I have had this on my TBR since it's release. A secret society at Yale!


35960069. sx318 4095039240944762. sy475
4. Reflection by Elizabeth Lim - Mulan in the underworld. That is enough said, really. That sounds awesome. High hopes for this.

5. The Stars We Steal by Alexa Donne - So this is actually a current read. I love Alexa Donne's writing and have high hopes for this one, too.

6. Chosen Ones by Veronica Roth - This is the first book she has written for an adult audience. I have a bit to wait, but hoping it is worth it.


4504662148400278. sy475 34810320. sy475
7. Keystone by Katie Delahanty - This one looks fun. I haven't read a dystopian for awhile, so hopefully this one is as good as I am thinking. 


8. Home Before Dark by Riley Sager - Another one I have a bit to wait for. I love Riley Sager and this one sounds amazing.


9. Sadie by Courtney Summers - So this has been on my TBR for awhile. I am going to get to the audiobook eventually.

46158562. sy475

10. The Deep by Alma Katsu - A retelling of Titanic. A spooky haunting of the Titanic.








1 comment

  1. OOh nice ones!! I'm hoping Chosen Ones is a 5 star read! I loved Divergent but couldn't get into her latest duology. Reflection and Ninth House are also in my TBR pile, while I suspect the latter to be 5, I'm not sure about the former. It could surprise me though! I think all of JLA's books have been 5 stars for me! The Deep is another one I am curious about but since I had to DNF her vampire series I don't know how I feel about this one yet. Lol.

    Hope you enjoy all of these at some point!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete