Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Characters I'd Like To Switch Places With

Meme Hosted By: The Artsy Reader Girl



I am leaving our any characters from the Harry Potter series, other wise it'd be entirely that.


4523061315241865
1. Bridget - The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares - So Bridget was the one that traveled to the places I wanted to go to. Yes, Lena want to Greece, but Bridget went to Mexico and Turkey.

2. Max - The Maximum Ride seris by James Patterson - So maybe not so much as the whole "on the run" thing, but the wings would be great. I love Max's attitude and then there is Fang and just knowing him.

3. Bella Swan - Twilight by Stephanie Meyer - Yes, I said it, hate me later. I would want to switch places with Bella. Please note I would make the right choice in choosing neither. But the experiences she had, would want to have those. Except for the whole turning into a vampire thing.


2566833456277129598
4. Clary Fray - The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare - That world. I would want to be in that world. And then, the obvious reason, Jace.

5. Rose Hathaway - Vamprie Academy Series by Richelle Mead - Rose is so badass. I would LOVE to be able to do the things she can do. I would change her choice in men, except for Adrian. But her friendship with Lissa and badassry would be awesome to have.


6. Isobel Lanley - Nevermore Series by Kelly Creagh - I loved her as a character, but I love Edgar Allen Poe. So to be in this world would be awesome. I want to be her because she gets to expernece it with Varen. Though the place I think is awesome might not be so great in real life. I would want to switch places just to find out.


278728901242553228187
7. Tyler Rollins - Moonshot by Alessandra Torre - To go to every Yankees game and watch from the dugout? I love Tyler as a character. She is so great.


8. Emma - Poseidon by Anna Banks - Maybe not so much as best friend dying (not a spoiler, happens in the first few pages and is in description). But mermaids are awesome. And Galen!


9. Daughter of Aphrodite - Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan - So I am not picky about a single character. I would just like to be a Daughter of Aphrodite. She is my favorite goddess.


30183
10. Zoey Redbrid - The House of Night series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast - Please note, I still don't care for the writing in these books very much. But the few I did read I would mind going to a vampire school.








1 comment

  1. Ooh nice picks!! Seeing Bella more than once, so you're not alone! Lol!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete