Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Books on my Spring TBR

Meme Hosted By: The Broke and Bookish



I have been in the biggest reading slump. I have a TON of books I NEED to read, so here are my top ten. I probably won't get to most of them, but I am really gonna try.



 

1. Til Death by Jennifer L. Armentrout - I am so mad at myself for this one. I was so exicted about this book before it came out and my reading slump hit and I haven't gotten around to it. But this is my top priority for reading.

 2. Spindle Fire by Lexa Hillyer - An ARC that I need to get on. I started it, was loving it, and then just stopped. I don't know why , but I have to finish this soon!

3. Hunted by Meagan Spooner - Another ARC I have to get to. I have had this for months and it is still just sitting on my kindle saying "read me please." So, hopefully, I get to it.




4. Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz - I really want to watch this show, but I want to read the books first. And the YA spin-off series looks amazing.

5. Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth - I started listening to this book when I started the Audiobook challenge. I am not sure why I stopped, but I'd like to finish it this spring.

6. Freeks by Amanda Hocking - Another book I wanted to read when it came out. I love Amanda Hocking and I can't wait to read this one.



7. Arcana Rising by Kresley Cole - I preoreder this and started reading it the day it came out. But it didn't start where I needed it to nor did it tell me the freaking cliffhanger she left the other book with. So I put it down, but I want to finish it. So I will pick it back up.

8. The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia- I love Kami Gacia. The Legion series is one of my favorites. So I am so excited to see what she did with contemp.

9. Nemesis by Anna Banks - Not a Spring time book, but I love this author. I should finish her mermaid series, but I want to read this one first.



10. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover - I was really mad at Mrs. Hoover after Maybe Someday. I was so mad. But I want to get back on good terms with her, so here we go.

No comments