Series Update

Last year I made a blog post about my unfinished series. I had wanted to finish the series by this time this year. Well, that didn't happen. Not even close, either. I am here to give an updated list and hopefully have better luck this time around.

The name of the series is in bold and listed are the books I still have left it them. I have crossed off ones that I had read from my last update. Not very many, sadly.





Of Posideon
Of Triton
Of Neptune




Nevermore
Enshadowed
Oblivion




Anna Dressed in Blood
The Girl Of Nightmares




Lux
Onyx
Opal
Origin
Opposition




Asylum
Sanctum - Currently Reading
Catacombs




The Ghost and The Goth
Queen of the Dead
Body & Soul




Generation Dead
Kiss of Life
Passing Strange




The Collector
The Liberator
The Warrior




Shades of London
The Madness Underneath




Vampire Academy
Blood Promise
Spirit Bound
Last Sacrifice




The Devouring
The Solstice
The Fearscape




Firelight
Vanish
Hidden




Blood Ties
All Souls' Night




Everneath
Everbound
Everture




The Summer I Turned Pretty
It's Not Summer Without You
We'll Always Have Summer


Burn for Burn
Ashes to Ashes



Get Dirty


Across The Universe
A Million Suns
Shades of Earth




The Mortal Instruments
City of Heavenly Fire




Percy Jackson
Battle of the Labyrinth
Last Olympian




The Negotiator
House of Cards
Hand of Flame



Crush
Smitten
Love
Smoulder



Arcana Chronicles
Endless Knight
Dead of Winter



Assassins Blade 
Throne of Glass - Half way through - audiobook
Crown of Midnight
Heir of Fire
Queen of Shadows


After
After We Collide - 25%
After We Fell
After Ever Happy


Magisterium
Copper Gauntlet - Currently Listening  

 Unremembered
Unforgotten
Unchanged

</span>

No comments