Quarterly Challenge Check-In

At the beginning of 2020 I joined a verity of challenges for 2020. You can find the original post HERE

The first quarter of 2020 has come to an end and I thought I would do a check-in to go over where I am at with each of the challenges.


I have done horrible with this one. I did read Alexa Donne's Burning Brightly. It was the first book I read this year, but I haven't read anymore retellings. I started listening to the new Kirsten White book, but I didn't like the narrator and couldn't get into it. So hopefully I will get back into this one soon.


Audiobook Challenge 2020 - Hot Listens & Caffeinated Reviewer
I have actually completed my original goal for this which was 5-10 books. I have listened to 11 audiobooks as of right now, listening to a Kasie West book currently. So I am probably going to up my goal to 30, but we will see.


Another one I haven't done well with. My goal was to finish 9 or more series that I have already started. I haven't even read any books in a series this year. they have been standalones. So hopefully in the next 3 quarters of the year I am better at this one.


No comments