10 Minute Makeup Review

Perfect for teenagers and young women who like to try new looks, "10-Minute Makeup" shows 50 versatile looks that can be created in only ten minutes. With detailed information on basic techniques, products, equipment, as well as special tips and tricks from stylist-to-the-stars Boris Entrup, "10-Minute Makeup" shows that anyone can create glamorous runway looks with these easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and before-and-after shots.


10 minute makeup caught my attention, because I am always looking for quick easy looks for days I might wake-up late for work and don't have much time. Most the time it takes me half an hour or more to get everything on my face. So when I saw this I thought I would give it a whirll.

Within the first couple of pages I had already learned something to make my routine easier. Who knew a spoon could be used for more than swelling of the eyes! This book was full of little secrets like that to help make life easier.

What I liked:
  • All the little secrets that this book had to offer.
  • The way they had a picture to demonstrate everything they were telling you to do.
  • The way they did a complete look before moving on to something else.
  • All the different styles that this book offers.


What I didn't like:
  • They didn't offer many different shades of women.
  • They didn't offer different sizes of women. I know bigger girls usually look for a way to slim their face and this book didn't offer that.


What I would change:
  • To offer all shades and shapes of women.


Will I pick up this book: I got this book from Edelweiss for an honest review. I will probably pick this book up, because it was very helpful for me, minus it's flaws.

This book is at three stars, because I don't feel like every female would find this book beneficial. I know that most of these looks would look great on anybody, but they could have offered more tricks for different kinds of women.




No comments