Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Places Mentioned in Books That I'd Like to Visit

Meme Hosted By: The Artsy Reader Girl



345230628187
1. Hogwarts/ England - Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling - I have a feeling this is going to be on everyone's list, but come on! We all want to go to Hogwarts! I would love to fly on a broom and talk to paintings and actually have them talk back!

2. Greece - The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares - Lena goes to Greece to visit family in this book and I just loved it. I loved reading it, I loved seeing it in the movie. Just great all the way around. I love the culture and seeing how different things are.

3. Las Vegas - The Lightening Thief by Rick Riordan - I am not too far from Las Vegas, but have never been. I am not much of a gambler, but I would still like to go for the experience. It always seems beautiful and magical on T.V. and in books. And that is one of my favorite scenes in this book and in the movie.

13417009109510026311
4.

5. Neverland - Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie - Without the crazy pirate that is. Everything else in Neverland sounds awesome.

6. The Chocolate Factory - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl - A magical place full of chocolate and candy? And golden eggs!

So my list is going to end at 6. Note that there are several places in Hogwarts and Percy Jackson and I am sure once I start seeing others lists I will think "Oh I should have added that!". But sadly this is all I could think of.










1 comment

  1. Yay Harry Potter! Really not seeing enough of those places today! And Neverland!! Glad I'm not alone in wanting to visit!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete